Bridal wear

Bridal wear

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

List of gowns I would recommend

A few dresses I have found and would fall into my wish list for any occasion. But believe you me most of these dresses can be transformed into wedding/bridal dresses to be worn by the bride herself or the maid of honor depending on the taste the bride has.
Let me see if I can find a reason for each choice…

The material of this dress is just outstanding and the silver glitters caught my eye.

Leather blazer is the thing I would die for but without the dress it's incomplete.

Jennifer Hudson just made a big statement with this dress... I love it, I'm just seeing me in that dress lol!

This was a dress she wore in 2010 and it feels like a cinderela story. But one thing for sure I am not sure of what she wore this year except her makeup


The dress is not all that but with the baby bump it's 50/50 with less detailed dress I think it look fine.

For a traditional occasions Sarii might be the best dress


These dresses were worn by celebrities during the MET costume Gala

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews