Bridal wear

Bridal wear

Friday, June 1, 2012

African style

I am proud that now we can make bridal and occasional attires from our African fabrics. This has been common in most of the West, East and Central Africa that besides the white gown most of the rest of the bridal attires are made of African fabrics popularly known as Kitenga and/or Khanga. The latter can either be used as wrap-around or as material used to make dresses and clothes in general.












Images by Eve Collection you like any of these drop me a line I hook you up



And these thanx to 8020 Fashions from one of the bridal parties

And lastly special thanx to bellanaija you can visit her page for from West Africa

Today I picked a few styles that are made for special occasions. Be inspired to get one for yourself. If you are in need of these fabrics and you have no idea of where to get them, just drop me a line and I'll help you out.

Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews