Bridal wear

Bridal wear

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Fatma Tutu inspiring wedding

Well as usual in most weddings I attend or see online I look for some inspiring ideas...

I saw several photos from Tutu's bridal shower to the wedding check out what I spotted for you

BRIDAL SHOWER...

There is the dress... When selecting your gown you should think of your best. Which part of your body to be exposed and represent the best you i.e. your legs, Booty, shoulders, back etc. Fatma had it all and she showed it all...


The make up... Take note if you are in Tanzania and your day is around the corner visit Glambox for the gorgeous look.
With the theme of her choice the make just did it right and all I can say is absolutely gorgeous


The wedding ceremony... it was a mix of modernity with culture the whole combo is at its best. Maybe you should try it too...





and the reception...





images courtesy Glambox

1 comment:

Total Pageviews